Inscape Maintenance Plan
$50 per Month
Who should get it?
- All new clients must subscribe to Maintenance Plan for at least one month after their site goes live.
- If you were formerly enrolled in the plan but cancelled your subscription, you can re-enroll.
- If you have a Squarespace website not built by me, I may be open to maintaining it, depending on my availability. You can inquire here and I'll follow up with you.
What does the plan include?
- Support as you make edits to your Squarespace site--answering questions, guiding you through processes, fixing mistakes (within reason!).
- Creating new regular pages, gallery pages, or album pages and adding basic content such as text, images, video, links, summary blocks (you provide all content).
- Adding/formatting up to three blog posts/events/products a month (you provide all content).
- You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing email@example.com.
What doesn't the plan include?
- Style changes using Squarespace's Style Editor or CSS/Code Injection.
- Adding non-regular pages to your site, such as a cover page, blog, calendar, or online store.
- Integrating 3rd party tools such as MailChimp.
- Changing templates.
- Everything else not listed above.
To apply for the $50/month Inscape Maintenance Plan subscription, fill out the form below. You will be sent an email with a link to subscribe, and/or follow-up questions about your website.